Home >> Dating >> Success Stories.....input required..

07.06.2006, 15:05 quote

Anonymous

Number45 wrote:
Alright you crazy kids....

The purpose of this thread is like ronseal - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Has anyone had a successful meeting/relationship/friendship curtosy of this site?

Conversely - bad experiences? - a name and shame so to speak - proposals of marrige? Been stood up? Met someone and they had lied about themselves....

Lets hear those stories people....

I regularly chat to a handful of girls from flirtbox, they're all a lovely bunch.

I've not had any "fakers" as far as I know, but I think there may have been one a while back from Lithuania or something... so probably at least one! Very Happy

07.06.2006, 22:12 quote

Anonymous

well basically it started when my ex-girlfriend and i decided to look for a partner to join our threesome. She met a lovely girl through the girlsweb site, and now shes like my best mate. Sadly i broke up with my ex just before the fun started.

But the girl we met is such a good friend now.

11.06.2006, 11:17 quote

Anonymous

oneononeluva wrote:
I'm fairly new to flirtbox.

So far I only got two mails from some girl in Essex.

Since then, nothing. Not from anyone.

I dunno how you lot do it, meeting all these so-called "cool" people.

I should have taken my own life when I most wanted to, in Autumn 1998.

Uploading some pictures of yourself would be a good start.... Cool

13.08.2006, 22:00 quote

Anonymous

Just to shoutbout very loud that I have found the most fantastic person though I've only been on here for 5 monhs. She is the love of my life and I am soooooooo glad that after chatting with sooooo many weirdos I finally end up thinking that the net can be THE SOLUTION !!!! xxxxx I wish everyone the same experience as mine and lots of hugs and kisses ... like the wonderful ones I get with MY BABY GIRL xxxxx Steph

How many of you out there believe in love at first sight??? well i bloody do, and i have been lucky enough to find it. alot of you know that this site unfortunately holds a lot of strange people lol...however, advice for those still searching for true love.....dont give up guys xxxx i have found my honey after being online for ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes...thats right!!!! xx well, just to keep everyone informed...we are madly in love and planning a wonderful future together...and if anyone wants to come to the weddin lol.....you had better buy a hat pretty quick lol xxxx thankyou to this wonderful site, as it gave me the oppotunity to find the one person i had been searching for all my life xxxxx vicky999

24.08.2006, 17:19 quote

Anonymous

i now email/msg some people on here regularly and have made some good friends, i have had proposals "ooh yuck on some", and fairly got very close to a few when i then had to make decisions on which i really wanted to stay talking to, but i chose the one i met on a poker site. I think the big distance between some of us made it hard for me to choose, one was in Australia, one England, one in canada and of course the one i did choose was here in the US

31.10.2007, 11:03 quote

Anonymous

Im typing with grazzo.... coz i deleted my own account before deciding to do this...
Having been on lots of chat/dating sites & deciding to give it all up as a lost cause... Grazzo messaged me & i thought.... what the heck.. one last chat!........after only 2 weeks we met in March this year... & its been the most amazing year. We started off slow.. with a couple of dates.. but long emails & phone calls.

Then within 2 months.. we knew we were soulmates.. & now we are living together... never had a row... never had crossed words... everything appears just perfect.
I love his family.... he loves mine. Hes taken on all my baggage without a problem & is willing to take on considerable responsibility just to be with me.

I guess we just got lucky, but it DOES happen.

Best wishes

Grazzo & Curvy Carol

Jump to: